At QuadraBuild, we specialise in constructing modular buildings for residential properties that can be used to create an accessible room such as a bathroom, shower room or dining room. All our modular buildings/extensions are designed to match or contrast the existing exterior using brick or timber cladding.
- QuadraBuild is a modular building system used for extensions and new-build structures.
- QuadraBuild modular buildings are built off-site in a factory and transported to site before being lifted into position on to QuadraPile foundations.
- Each modular buildings can be fitted out with electrical and plumbing components in the factory which are then simply connected on site ready for use.
- This system is commonly used to replace existing bathroom extensions for housing associations.
The benefits of QuadraBuild Modular Buildings
- Minimal disruption and mess to households – no need to move out
- Concrete-free foundations using QuadraPile installed in a matter of hours
- Disposal of existing extensions is no problem (including asbestos)
- Full Building Control Approval (usually by NHBC Building Control)
- Fast installation – for replacements, a new extension is usable within a few hours of the old structure being removed
- We can offer the resident choices on colours, flooring, etc., including on Housing Association multiple-property projects
- Custom-designed or off-the-shelf sizes and layouts
Where QuadraBuild is used
- QuadraBuild modular extensions are commonly supplied to Housing Associations and Local Authorities – often where existing modular extensions or ‘pods’ need to be replaced.
- We also offer modular buildings for private homeowners or landlords – it’s especially suitable where there is a need for an accessible bath or shower room extension.
- Internally, modular buildings can be fitted out as required. From a bathroom or shower room to a dining or bedroom, there are numerous options.
- External finishes can range from brick slips, render, timber or PVC cladding in order to match or contrast with existing structures.
How QuadraBuild works
- Our survey captures all the information that we need to manufacture the modular extension unit.
- QuadraPile helical pile foundations are installed in positions required.
- Connection points are prepared for plumbing and electrical services.
- Any enabling works are carried out.
- The new modular extension is built off-site and fitted out as required before being transported to site.
- A crane is used to lift the extension into position.
- Services are connected and commissioned.
- Final finishing is carried out and the extension is ready for use.
QuadraBuild installation video
Watch the video clip below to see a QuadraBuild modular extension being lifted into position.
For more information about our modular buildings and extensions, download our QuadraBuild summary PDF below or for further help and advice, get in touch with our team on 02086 445 434 or via our online enquiry form.