- QuadraBuild is a modular building system used for extensions and new-build structures.
- Modules are built off-site in a factory and transported to site before being lifted into position on to QuadraPile foundations.
- Each unit can be fitted out with electrical and plumbing components in the factory which are then simply connected on site ready for use.
- This system is commonly used to replace existing bathroom extensions for housing associations.
The benefits of QuadraBuild
- Minimal disruption and mess to households – no need to move out
- Concrete-free foundations using QuadraPile installed in a matter of hours
- Disposal of existing extensions is no problem (including asbestos)
- Full Building Control Approval (usually by NHBC Building Control)
- Fast installation – for replacements, a new extension is usable within a few hours of the old structure being removed
- We can offer the resident choices on colours, flooring, etc., including on Housing Association multiple-property projects
- Custom-designed or off-the-shelf sizes and layouts
Where QuadraBuild is used
- QuadraBuild extensions are commonly supplied to Housing Associations and Local Authorities – often where existing modular extensions or ‘pods’ need to be replaced.
- We also offer the system for private homeowners or landlords – it’s especially suitable where there is a need for an accessible bath or shower room extension.
- Internally, units can be fitted out as required. From a bathroom or shower room to a dining or bedroom, there are numerous options.
- External finishes can range from brick slips, render, timber or PVC cladding in order to match or contrast with existing structures.
How QuadraBuild works
- Our survey captures all the information that we need to manufacture the extension unit.
- QuadraPile helical pile foundations are installed in positions required.
- Connection points are prepared for plumbing and electrical services.
- Any enabling works are carried out.
- The new extension is built off-site and fitted out as required before being transported to site.
- A crane is used to lift the extension into position.
- Services are connected and commissioned.
- Final finishing is carried out and the extension is ready for use.
QuadraBuild installation video
Watch the video clip below to see a QuadraBuild extension being lifted into position.