- QuadraBase is a suspended modular floor system which uses QuadraPile helical pile foundations to create a concrete free foundation and floor for your modular building
- QuadraBase provides a foundation and floor on to which you can build using your choice of construction method such as SIPs or timber frame.
Our suspended floor system is particularly suited to:
- Garden Buildings (Garden Rooms, Garden Offices, Garden Gyms, etc)
- Residential Extensions
- The suspended floor system consists of QuadraPile concrete free foundations onto which a ring beam is constructed. This ring beam can be timber, steel or composite timber and galvanised steel, depending on what suits the project. This ring beam in turn supports a suspended floor which incorporates insulation and is finished off with floorboards, onto which the walls can be constructed.
- All parts are designed so that they can be carried through a standard garden gate or most terraced houses, so restricted sites are not a problem.
- We can design and provide calculations for submission to Building Control where the project is required to meet Building Regulations.
- Using QuadraPile foundations means that we can install close to trees, in restricted sites and other sites where traditional foundations would be impractical.
The advantages of QuadraBase
- Ready for construction using SIPs or timber frame immediately after installation
- Manufactured off-site for minimal disruption
- Concrete-free foundations
- An insulated floor
- Building Control compliant
- Minimal, if any, excavation required
- Suitable for restricted-access sites
- Space for underfloor services if required
QuadraBase Assembly Video
See how quick and easy it is to install QuadraPile concrete free foundations and assemble the QuadraBase insulated, suspended floor system for a new garden room. This system is equally well suited to house extensions.