- The need for quick replacement of the Enfield modular bathroom extensions to the rear of terraced houses without relocating residents.
- Differing sizes, specifications and external finishes all had to be accommodated.
- We took on the project to supply and install some 43 modular extensions to the Enfield Homes housing estate.
- The units were a range of bathrooms and shower rooms, some with Occupational Therapy adaptations and many with airing cupboards containing hot water cylinders.
- Each replacement was carried out within a day so that residents were only without bathroom facilities for only a few hours.
- QuadraPile foundations were used as access to the rear of the properties was restricted so the use of traditional concrete foundations was impractical.
- External finishes were applied in the factory to minimise the time spent on site.