- The need for a fast, clean foundation and floor structure for a garden room which can be removed at a later date if necessary.
- We installed QuadraPile helical piles as the foundations and then assembled an insulated QuadraBase modular floor structure on top.
- The piling and floor structure was completed in only a few hours.
- Timber-frame walls could then be built straight on to the floor structure to give a weathertight shell in only a couple of days.
- Although not required for this job, the whole floor was designed to meet Building Regulation requirements.
Case Study Video
View the video below to see this QuadraBase being installed.