Modular Two-Tread Step Unit
PRODUCT CODE: SU2
This is a two-tread step unit, comprising of handrails, treads, legs and assembly fixings.
A high-quality kit from our metal modular ramp system with the following features:
- 900mm x 300mm galvanized steel treads with non-slip, free-draining surface.
- Adjustable height treads with a zig-zag bolting system.
- Adjustable height legs and feet to take account of varying ground levels.
- Warm-touch green-coated handrails. Other colours are available on request – please contact us.
- Complete with nuts, bolts and washers for assembly.
This is a high-quality system used for both private houses and large installations for public buildings such as schools and hospitals so you can be sure that you’re buying a robust product.
This unit should be positioned onto a solid surface such as paving slabs, concrete or tarmac before being fixed down and to the adjacent building.
As standard, this is supplied with treads incorporating upstands at the rear. If you require the top tread not to have an upstand (such as if the top tread is being fitted level with the door threshold), please let us know when you place your order.
We also offer an installation service so please contact us if you’d like us to provide a price.
This step unit is just one standard option.
Quadrabuild can survey, design and install ramps, steps and platforms to suit a huge range of applications in both private and public buildings.
Due to the huge number of options, we can only offer a small range of standard kits for purchase online so please contact us if you require a bespoke solution.
For more information on the system please visit our modular ramp, step and platform page