5m Resin Based Crack Stitching Material-Only Kit (6mm bar)
PRODUCT CODE: CRSTMORESK05M6
The ideal kit for a small DIY job which avoids the need to purchase lots of expensive equipment.
Simply cut out the bed joints (hire a wall chaser if necessary) and install the helical bar with the resin using a standard silicone gun.
A crack stitching kit suitable for up to 5 crack stitches each a metre long (subject to wastage and site conditions).
This kit contains:
- 5 x 1m Stainless Steel Helical Crack stitching bars, 6mm nominal diameter.
- 5 x 300ml tubes of Fischer Polyester Resin (otherwise know as “F-Bond”, “FIS P Plus” or similar). Due to Fischer discontinuing products, you may receive a different version to that pictured.
- This kit does not include any tools. If you require a kit including tools, please see the other kits in our product category.
- The quantity of resin required will be dependent on the depth and width of slot cut into the wall.
- Please check how much resin you expect to need before purchasing. Additional tubes of resin can be added to your order from the resin product category.
- The helical bar can be cut using bolt cutters if necessary and bent to fit around corners if needed.
This kit can be used for repairing:
- Cracked walls
- Cracked brickwork
- Cracked blockwork
- Cracks in stone walls
- Cracks in masonry
View the standard details on our downloads page for guidance on crack-stitching and masonry reinforcement.