10m Crack Stitching Kit (6mm bar)
PRODUCT CODE: CRST10MK
A crack stitching kit suitable for up to 10 crack stitches each a metre long (subject to wastage and site conditions).
This kit contains:
- 10 x 1m Stainless Steel Helical Crack stitching bars, 6mm nominal diameter.
- 1 x 3 litre cement-based grout.
- 1 x Grout mixing paddle
- 1 x Grout gun with barrel and cone.
- 1 x Grout nozzle (approx 9mm width for 10mm slot).
- 1 x Rotational type mortar rake tool for cutting slots (M14 thread).
- 1 x Hammer action mortar rake tool for cutting slots (to fit an SDS drill).
- 1 x Finger trowel for ironing in grout and bars (to fit into a minimum 10mm wide slot).
- This crack repair kit includes the heavier duty mixing paddle than that which is supplied with the grout gun kit.
- We include two slot cutting tools (hammer type and rotational) so that you have the choice of which to use.
- Due to current supply delay issues, the products you receive may be different to those pictured (different brand/type, etc). They will still perform the same function and be suitable for the stated use.
This kit can be used for repairing:
- Cracked walls
- Cracked brickwork
- Cracked blockwork
- Cracks in stone walls
- Cracks in masonry
View the standard details on our downloads page for guidance on crack-stitching and masonry reinforcement.