Grout Mixing Guide
The following mixing guide is based on the instruction leaflet included with all of our grout but includes photos to provide more detail on mixing the grout.
1. Shake the bottle well to mix the contents before removing the cap and carefully pouring all of the liquid into the bucket.
2. Carefully open the bag of powder and pour one half into the mixing bucket.
3. Using the drill and mixing paddle, combine the powder and liquid components together. Start mixing slowly to avoid a large release of dust and gradually increase the drill speed. Use a bucket trowel to scrape any powder from the edges of the bucket before mixing in using the paddle.
4. Once there is no powder remaining unmixed in the bucket, add the rest of the powder into the bucket and mix well with the paddle.
5. When all of the powder and liquid has been combined, continue to mix for 2 minutes on medium to high speed.
The grout is then ready to use as required.
6. If the grout is left and becomes too stiff to use, it can often be returned to the bucket and re-mixed to allow an extra few minutes of working time. Adding air to the mixture using the mixing paddle will help the grout to flow.