- To install foundations for a new school classroom which was to be erected on the school playing field.
- Nearby trees and roots meant that concrete foundations would be expensive and time consuming.
- We installed a grid of piles with steel plates attached to the top of each, onto which the floor structure could be attached.
- The foundations were completed in just two days and were immediately ready for construction of the building without needing to wait for concrete to cure.
- We supplied pile logs and load test results for submission to Building Control.
- Although a permanent solution, our system is also fully removable and recyclable should the building no longer be required.
- The whole build was completed during the school summer holidays