- We were approached by the landscaping company creating the Winton Memorial Garden in a public park in Maidenhead.
- They proposed to install a large steel arch at the entrance to the garden which needed foundations.
- Avoiding the use of concrete was preferred.
- We installed QuadraPile helical piles at each end of the arch including angled piles to resist the forces from the arch.
- The piles provided a quick foundation solution with minimal excavation and the arch could simply be bolted to the top of the piles.
- The finishing material was then woven into the arch to provide the completed product.