- A modular community centre building to be supplied by others required foundations on a brownfield site.
- Unknown ground conditions and a desire not to remove any spoil from site.
- We installed our QuadraPile helical piling system along with custom-made steel ‘top-hat’ brackets to provide foundations for the building.
- As the site had previously been occupied by a structure, there were numerous obstructions in the ground which would have made excavation both time consuming and expensive.
- The use of our system avoided all but minimal excavation.
- The site was left with 24 foundation ‘pads’ levelled to within 2mm ready for the building supplier to install their modules.