To provide foundations for a new extension that was planned at the rear of a property, where the site posed the following challenges:
- Limited site access and working space meant the QuadraPile system was ideally suited, due to the use of small
- Poor ground meant traditional foundations were not possible.
- We installed QuadraPile foundations into shallow trenches along with reinforcing cages.
- The cages were pre-fabricated offsite to enable quick deployment at the property and minimal time on site.
- The top of the piles and reinforcing was then encased in concrete to a form a pile-and-beam foundation onto which the extension could be constructed.
- Using this method reduced the depth of digging and associated spoil removal compared to the traditional trench foundations which would otherwise had been needed.