- The customer required a quick, clean base on which to construct a timber-framed building in their rear garden.
- With the only access being through the house, using concrete was not desirable.
- The presence of large trees nearby would mean that any concrete foundation would be unlikely to survive beyond the following winter.
- We installed QuadraPile helical piles as the foundations on to which we assembled a modular floor structure.
- Insulation was included within the floor to provide a high-performance suspended floor.
- The customer then built a timber-framed structure on top.
- No concrete was used and minimal excavation was required.
- All equipment and materials were easily carried through the property with minimal disturbance to the resident.
- We provided a foundation and floor to finished floor level having been on site for less than two days and construction on our base could be commenced immediately.