- The need for quick replacement of modular bathroom and shower room extensions on the rear of terraced houses without relocating residents.
- Having successfully completed a similar project on another estate for Enfield, we were again approached to carry out the replacement of more modular extensions on terraced properties.
- This estate presents restricted access to properties with some having detached and some having semi-detached extensions to the rear and many containing asbestos.
- We carried out detailed design alongside Enfield council’s consultants and the final designs dealt with boundary and space restrictions to provide three different sized units to be used across the estate.
- The inclusion of boilers and hot water cylinders in these new extensions further adds to the complexity but we still achieved removal and replacement within a day to avoid leaving residents without the bathroom facility overnight.
- We also provide steps and ramps for wheelchair and ambulant disabled users at the back doors as required.